Brexit Holiday Guarantee

We appreciate that our clients may be worried about Brexit and what it means for holidays to Malta, but please rest assured that with Chevron you are in safe hands. 

Whatever happens, flights will still operate between the UK and Malta and our clients will always be valued by Maltese hoteliers.

Furthermore, booking a package holiday with a reputable UK travel company means that your holiday will be protected under the Package Travel Regulations.

As to documents, your passport has to have at least 6 months left and be less than 10 years old (even if it has 6 months or more left.)

You can travel to countries in the Schengen area for up to 90 days in any 180-day period without a visa. This applies if you travel as a tourist, to visit family or friends, to attend business meetings, cultural or sports events, or for short-term studies or training. If you plan to stay longer, check with the Maltese High Commission what type of visa you may need.

At Maltese border control, you may need to use separate lanes from EU, EEA and Swiss citizens when queueing. Your passport may be stamped on entry and exit and you may also need to show a return or onward ticket and show you have enough money for your stay.

We recommend UK nationals travelling to the EU should have either:
• a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
• a UK Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC)
In addition to comprehensive insurance, an EHIC or GHIC is not a replacement for travel insurance.
*Please check the government website for full rules of travel following Brexit: Government Information on Brexit
Chevron Holiday Brexit Guarantee
Malta Carnival
21 FEB
25 FEB

Malta Carnival

Discover Malta's Carnival, which goes back hundreds of years. The Malta Carnival is celebrated in numerous towns and villages but especially in Val...
 Malta & Gozo
Strawberry Festival - Festa Frawli
07 Apr

Strawberry Festival - Festa Frawli

Spring is upon us and strawberry season is here! What better way to celebrate than to attend the annual strawberry festival in Malta, kno...
 FROM 10:00 AM TO 05:00 PM
Our Clients
Amazing Holiday from start to finish, well organised and efficient
T Goddard
05 Aug 2020
I always book for my mum using chevron Air Holidays. I highly recommend them.They have been so helpful and polite with everything happening. Thank you for everything
K Eaton
11 Jun 2020